You learned a lot in school, but probably not the one critical skill you’ll need throughout your career:
How to negotiate your salary.
Salary Tutor provides you with the tools you need for that key moment when discussing compensation. Using an easy-to-follow storytelling approach — along with case studies, illustrations, and just the right touch of humor — Jim Hopkinson teaches you how to arrive at the number you want.
- Learn what to say and when to say it
- Discover the two simple – but vital – questions you need to answer for success
- Harness your social media network to gather valuable information
- Master successful FBI negotiation techniques to your advantage
- Create a one-of-a-kind document to secure the highest salary range
- Use Jim’s “Right back at Ya” Method to regain control of an interview
Whether you’re beginning a new job or seeking a raise at an existing position, this essential book guides you through the complicated process with tips and tricks that, chances are, no one has ever shared with you before.
Based upon Jim Hopkinson’s own experiences in the working world at a technology startup and major brands such as Wired and ESPN, Salary Tutor gives you the advantage you need to negotiate the salary you deserve.