WelcomeBryant Alumni and Students
Thank you for visiting this page to learn more about salary
negotiation. I was excited to be featured in the Bryant newsletter
and it was great speaking at the Student Alumni dinner in April.
Below are some resources to help you ask for more:
For newbies: Online Negotiation Mindset Course (Free)
This course will get you in the right mindset for your negotiation. You’ll see:
– Case studies of negotiations gone wrong
– How the new economy affects negotiation
– The light switch moment of negotiation success
– Join more than 4,000 happy students!
Take this course for free (Watch preview below)
Advanced: Negotiating a Raise or Promotion
This course gives you specific steps you need to get a raise or promotion:
– Formulate a winning negotiation game plan
– Find out the best time to ask for a raise
– A secret weapon to be persuasive + memorable
– Custom documents to secure the highest salary
– Includes 8 customizable template downloads!
Take this course (Watch preview below)
Salary Tutor by Jim Hopkinson
Get paid what you deserve with my book Salary Tutor: Learn the Salary Negotiation Secrets No One Ever Taught You, (Grand Central Publishing).
Buy Now on Amazon.com | Other recommended books
Free Negotiation Articles
Read dozens of articles that Jim has written. Topics include: Negotiation, Interviewing, Networking, and Case Studies, and appear on popular career sites such as Salary.com and Payscale.com.